Saturday, October 1, 2011

Two Weeks to Go

So I've had to accept it...No September birthstone in my mothers ring with this baby...:(  I guess an Opal will have to work...:)

It really is true you can try a whole list of things that are supposed to put you into labor but if your body isn't ready it won't happen.

Two weeks from today is my due date...

I am starting to get a little anxious. I wake up and  question  "is today the day". Seriously i cannot function anymore, i can't focus on work or housework or anything else I should be focusing on to get ready for this baby girls arrival.

I just want to meet her, see how beautiful she is going to be. And hopefully I will be able to do it all natural...no C-section for me this time....Hopefully...:)

Adam is super anxious too...Everytime i txt him or call him his initial instict is to ask me "is it time?"

I love this man so much!!!!

Izzy is pretty excited too...Every night after prayers when we r giving hugs and kisses, Izzy insists on givng Baby Emryss a hug and a kiss too....she kisses my belly button and then wraps her arms around my belly for a little while...So cute...:)

So the countdown begins...I hope it is sooner or later...I'm getting really uncomfortable and my ankles have completely disappeared so it will be nice to meet our angel baby soon, maybe sometime this week...we will see....:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo, I can't wait for you guys! Your gonna have one cute baby! Good luck, I hope to see pictures as soon as you have her. GOod luck chicka!

Audrey said...

I thought FOR SURE it'd happen during your Just Dance sesh! haha, SOON tho. At least it's the beginning of October and not the end! :)

Paxton said...

It's so hard to wait for the end! Good luck! I hope it goes by fast and you can really treasure these last few days of having your baby all to yourself! The last 2 weeks were always my favorite part of pregnancy! And good luck I hope you are able to have the kind of birth you want!