Tuesday, September 13, 2011

FOAM FEST 2011

THIS YEAR ADAM DECIDED TO DO A 5K OBSTACLE COURSE ON HIS BIRTHDAY....(SEPT 3)....HE CONVINCED SEVERAL FAMILY MEMBERS TO DO IT WITH HIM AND IT WAS VERY ENTERTAINING TO WATCH...I WILL LET THE PICTURES DO THE REST OF THE TALKING...:) 







 THE WHOLE GANG...(LOGAN, TANNER, CHRIS, RYAN, ADAM, BECCA AND DARCI.)
 THE CHEERING SECTION....ME AT 34 1/2 WEEKS

 CONGRATS TO ADAM'S NEPHEW TANNER WHO TOOK 1ST....AND ADAM'S BROTHER LOGAN TOOK 3RD....GOOD JOB BOYS... :)

3 comments:

Jeff and Lori said...

I can't believe you are about to have your little girl! And I'm going to miss it. :( I love you!!!

The Durfee's said...

how cool!!! i would love to do something like that!

Paxton said...

Very cool! I was signing up to do one last year, then we moved away :-P
You are such a cute little prego! Can't wait to hear all about her when she makes her appearance!