Monday, February 7, 2011

Izzers 1st snowmachine ride


If anyone knows me well they know that i despise SNOW...and pretty much any sport that is done in the snow.

Yes i grew up in Teton Valley...Targhee was very close.

Yes i tried snowboarding...didn't like it.

Sometimes i feel like a bad mom because I really have never let Izzy play outside in the snow..why because that means that i have to do it too.

THank goodness Izzy had a wonderful cousin who will take her out in the Cold and the SNow for a little fun..

SHe was so excited if you couldn't tell by her cheezy grin in the second picture.

3 comments:

The Metzgers said...

I am the exact same way about the snow. I tell Joe all the time that I am a 3 season mom.

Anonymous said...

i used to like to play in the snow! i'm the same way...my girls haven't really ever played in the snow...i've never bought them snowpants and snow gloves!

Jeff and Lori said...

So cute!