Saturday, December 18, 2010
Big CHanges
Oh Snap....THats right I chopped off 12 1/2 inches of my Hair and donated it to Locks of Love...I've been thinking lately that i needed to do something with my hair I had been growing it out since 2007 and I really wanted something new...so I went for it and just had it all chopped off and now someone else who needs it more than me will get to enjoy it.......:)
Izzy didn't know who I was when I walked into the house and Adam didn't really say anything...(he really liked my long hair).....But I love it...It is so light and it only takes me 15 minutes to blow dry it instead of 45 minutes...Yeah...
Let me know what y'all think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
love it Katie! isn't it so nice to not waste time blow drying! i just got mine trimmed last week, and thinned out, that always makes me happy! but looking at yours makes me want to cut mine off again too :)
i LOVE it! it's fun to do a little change sometimes!
Post a Comment