Saturday, April 17, 2010

Chinese Birth Chart

 So my sister Mokey is having her ultrasound this tuesday to find out the gender of her baby, well my mother in law told her to look at a chinese birth chart and see what she would be having, well i was curious to see if it worked so i looked it up, you take the month you concieved and your age at that time and it tells you the gender. Well with Izzy IT WORkED so now i am wondering if it truly works or if it just happened to be right with me. so try it out and comment whether it was correct w/your kids or not....Mokey is supposed to have a girl YEAh....hope it is right....

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Mine was wrong.. It said I was having a girl.. but I had a handsome boy instead!!

alicia king said...

should I rely on this instead!? :) lol! Happy Birthday to Izzy!