Saturday, February 16, 2013

Denial/Acceptance






I will start by explaining this picture...:)

About the same time Emmy turned 10 months I found out I was expecting again. Now I was mortified, i cried a lot and pretty much told myself it couldn't be true...hahaha right.

Adam was my "Saving Grace" he was always there to comfort me and assure me that everything would work out, Yes it would be hard work but we would be given the strength to get thru it.

We waited until Adam's Bday to tell everyone, I was 12 weeks then and it had been a hard 12 weeks. I had been extremely sick, super tired and to top it off I had a very mobile 11 month old needing my attention...O boy.

And OH BOY was right a month and 1/2 later we found out we were expecting a handsome little man...:)

Adam was thrilled, it just stressed me out even more, I know nothing about boys...but I'm sure it will just come naturally to me right...?

Izzy called it right from the beginning that it was a boy and I'm grateful it was because she probably would have asked me to send it back if it had turned out to be another girl....:)

Emmy is not to fond of my growing belly, she likes to hit it and then sometimes she will be a stinker and come over and lay her head on it and pet it and then a split second later she bites my belly...really...is this a preface for the upcoming sibling rivalry?

And here I am with 4 1/2 weeks to go, I am feeling very huge, my back hurts all the time and I am ready to meet this little man.

We do have a name picked out for him but I will announce that when he gets here, in case we change our minds....:)

So here's to hoping he will make his appearance sooner than later but whenever he does come I hope I can find the strength to juggle a newborn, a 17 month old, and an almost 5 year old....haha

Wish me luck...:)