My sweet Emmy turned 6 months on the 6th of April...Oh my Goodness time has flown by. We gave her some cereal to celebrate the occation and she did not like it...she just stored it in her cheeks and then spit it all out at once.
Since then we tried again and she loves it and eats cereal like a charm...Next step baby food...what should I try on her first?
I am still nursing her on days that I am home and I pump enough at work so she hasn't had any formula yet...:) I am so happy for this even though it is stressful at times I love the time I get with her during our feeding sessions..:)
She can now roll over from her back to her stomach and from her stomach to her back..Its so cute..everytime she rolls over she makes a grunting noise..ADORABLE.
SHe has yet to sleep all night in her crib...Since we brought her home from the hospital she has slept in a little rocker/sleeper next to our bed and I think she got used to it rocking everytime she moved..So she has always slept thru the night but since trying to transition her to her crib she always wakes up after a couple of hours and once i put her back into her rocker she goes right back to sleep.
An look at those EYES...never in my life did I think I would have a BLue EYED BABy.
Everyone comments on how bright they are and then they look at me and get a confused look on there faces because I have the complete opposite eye color.
But i swear she is mine and I love her to pieces...:)
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wowsa, she DOES have some gorgeous blue peepers!
We always get asked where our kids get their white blond hair since Jordan and I are both dark brunettes! Ha, genetics is a funny thing!
Post a Comment