That's our nickname for our new addition that will arrive at our home roughly around October 16th 2011.
That's right Izzy is going to be get a baby brother or sister!!!
But if u ask her she is getting a baby sister.
Adam and I couldn't be happier and are so excited to give Izzy the chance to be a Big Sister!!!
This is such a blessing in our lives after I miscarried in December around 10 weeks because I had an unhealed tear in my uterin lining.
The doctors told Adam and I to wait about 2 months but apparently heavenly father had something else in mind because even though we took every precaution I still got pregnant...:)
I was so scared because I didn't want to have another miscarrage due to my lining not being completely healed. but when we went in for our first appt
.Everthing looked great a good strong heartbeat and I was having every symptom in the book and there was no tear...great news...:)
Part of me was hoping for twins, I know crazy, but there was only one little Gummie Bear.
So now I am just dealing with being sick all the time, day and night and some major fatigue but I'm loving it because it means everything is going great....:)
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
OH my goodness! I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!! HOORAY! Mak keeps asking for a baby sister too! I told her she could dress Oscar up like a girl, but she said "no, he's just a boy" ha!
Hooray, hooray for you!
CONGRATS!!!! couldn't be more happy for you guys! here you are sick and your the one bringing us dinner!!!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
YAY! Katie that is such great news! I'm so happy for you!
hey Katie, congrats! so sorry to hear that you miscarried...but the Lord has a plan in everything :) Are you going to find out? I hope so!
Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hip Hip Horray! I'm happy for you guys!
Post a Comment