Friday, October 22, 2010

My Rock


How is it that a hug and a kiss from this handsome man seems to calm me down, bring peace in a time of conflict, and give me the comfort that i need in time of sadness, (which is what i am going through right now).

Thank You for being my rock!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

The Metzgers said...

Hugs.

I'm glad you found your rock.

Brandy said...

I hope everything is ok.. Glad you have a wonderful man that will support and be there for you.

Rob and Elyse said...

finding that comfort is always something special, and so important that we all strive to find that within our spouse. let me know if there is anything i can do, even though i am sure his hugs are better than mine!

Paxton said...

What a great picture! I love it! I hope things get better for you!