Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wynn Family Reunion 2009

This last week Adam & I hosted his family reunion in Bear Lake..We left Sunday afternoon and stayed until Wednesday Afternoon. The weather was beautiful during the day. Monday morning everyone woke up early ate breakfast and headed down to the beach. Izzy loved the water she just ran right up to the water and splashed and played all day, she didn't take one nap she was just to excited. Adam and I went out on the boat and went tubeing for a couple of hours it was so fun (no pictures i didn't want to get my camera wet). Around 6 pm everyone returned to camp ate Navajo tacos in their trailers because a huge wind storm rolled in, and put their children to bed, then the adults played games till about midnight. Tuesday morning was a little cooler so we waited a couple hours up at camp after breakfast before going down to the beach. Izzy again played in the water the whole day,
Adam and i took her on a boat ride and she fell asleep. I tried kneeboarding and did pretty good i will definantly have to try that again. For dinner we had pork chops w/dutch oven potatoes..so good and everyone was so tired that after dinner everyone went to bed. Wednesday morning after breakfast we packed up and left around noon. The ride home was not pleasant, i tried to sleep but got really car sick instead. We stopped at Adam's parents house on our way home and i took a good hour nap then we got on the road again and got home safely. I enjoyed the trip but am so glad it is over. Until next year...

Ryan & Ronnie's Boats

Our row of trailers parked at camp. I'm sure that this was a sight to see from people driving by.





Isnt' her swimsuit adorable, sometimes i wish i could look that cute w/ my belly hanging out of my swimsut j/k. I am so glad she enjoyed this trip and hopefully we will be able to do this every year.






1 comment:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

So cute!!! Izzy's hat looked perfect with her swim suit. So fun!!!