Friday, July 31, 2009

15th MOntH PhOtO sHooT

Well Izzy's birthday just flew by as did the few months following it so technically these are her year photos at 15th months. She did so good but the little stinker would not look at the camera while she was in her red dress. She just wanted to play on the couch that the photographer was trying to get her to sit on..I absolutely love the pictures in her tutu and in the red velvet chair. I had give her, her green frog so she would at least sit still for a minute..I was lucky enough to have my couz Seri there to help me get some smiles out of her and my mom was able to stop by after the shoot and help me pick out the pictures that i wanted, i went a little over board with the ordering but i just couldn't decide which ones i liked best....they all were so cute. I am glad that is over with but i need to get some more pictures of her in her red dress, it is my favorite dress and she is growing out of it to quickly, so if any of you have any posing ideas for my Isabelle i would really enjoy the ideas....thanks for looking






























5 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

So cute!!! They turned out really cute I think :) I had fun thanks for letting me come!!!

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Your little girl is so cute! Glad to see a new post :)

Paxton said...

Oh my goodness! These are great pictures! I love the ones where she's sitting in the chair, and in the big yellow tutu! Adorable!
I always feel like everyone else has such great ideas for posing their babies! But I have found if you look around online for "baby picture ideas" some people have great props or posing ideas! Just a thought!
She is a cutie! :-)

Brandy said...

Katie, your little girt is so cute!! I love the tutu pictures, Cute Cute Cute!!

The Metzgers said...

I love the big flower and the yellow tutu. She is adorable.