
So ever since i was pregnant i have heard of these bumbos and bebepods and how good they are for your baby's posture and balance. My sister-in-laws pediatrician suggested she get one for her 9 month old son, so on a shopping trip to idaho
falls with my mom we found this bebepod in a baby boutique and i loved it instantly. I loved the color, the seatbelt that came attached to it, the tray and the toy attachment. It is great because i have started to feed her cereal in the mornings and this chair works great as a feeding chair. The first time i put Izzy in it she didn't quite like it but as soon as i attached the toy to the tray she went crazy, She loves it now and everytime i put her in it she tries to eat the toy. Sometimes it is the funniest thing to watch because she gets so angry at the toy because it spins.




falls with my mom we found this bebepod in a baby boutique and i loved it instantly. I loved the color, the seatbelt that came attached to it, the tray and the toy attachment. It is great because i have started to feed her cereal in the mornings and this chair works great as a feeding chair. The first time i put Izzy in it she didn't quite like it but as soon as i attached the toy to the tray she went crazy, She loves it now and everytime i put her in it she tries to eat the toy. Sometimes it is the funniest thing to watch because she gets so angry at the toy because it spins.



I don't know how much i am liking feeding her cereal. It really is not that bad it is just such a hassle to make the bottle them mix the formula into the bowl with the cereal and then feed her the bottle then the cereal. I spend an hour doing the morning feedings wow..... She is staying steady at 17 lbs and i am hoping she will level out soon. She is changing every day in her actions and movements, her facial expressions and sounds change too. I Love It.........

2 comments:
So cute Katie Sue!!! She is getting so big!!!! I don't want her to grow up!!!
I've seen those chairs...and heard great things about them too! yours is really cute! Especially with Izzy in it!
Post a Comment