It was a Yucky SNowy Weekend but still we had so many people brave the slick roads and show their support.
Adam gave a beautiful blessing to our darling daughter..I cried through most of it. I am so grateful for a wonder husband who keeps himself worthy to hold the priesthood and for the other family & friends that were able to participate...Grandpa Beard, Grandpa Wynn, Uncle Harold (my dad's brother), Ryan, Kerry, Oney, Justin, Matt, & Lance.
According to our ward records we have had the largest attendance at a baby blessing so far...:)
I couldn't help but think back on Izzy's blessing day and what a crazy day that was.
This one went a lot smoother..:)
Emryss was able to wear the same blessing dress that I was blessed in as a baby. She looked like an angel.
After the meeting we all went to Kerry and Kayla's apartment complex and had the luncheon in their clubhouse..It was wonderful. WE had a potatoe bar and the food was delicious.
Emryss with Uncle Kerry, Daddy, Uncle Harold, Grandpa Beard, Lance
Izzy was to busy playing in the playroom with her cousins to come out and get a picture with us
I love her so much





2 comments:
Katie- You are so BEAUTIFUL!
So sweet! I wish I could have been there! You look beautiful, Katie!
Post a Comment