Me: I am still working 3 days a week and still enjoying it, I love being home on my days off with Izzy better but until Adam is done with school i will just have to stick it out. Adam and I just got called to be the Marriage and Eternal Family Relations teachers in our ward and teach our first lesson this Sunday...I am a little nervous just because I have never taught above age Group of 14 and i am just worried about the questions that are going to get asked in this class. I have a slight fear of being in front of a group all eyes on me waiting to hear what i have to say...So Scared!!!!
Adam: He is on his off track for school and working very hard everyday. In two weekes he is leaving me for a week to go to boise for a couple of jobs...I am trying to work around my work schedule to see if i could go out there for a few days and see him and maybe go to the Water Park...He on the other had is totally excited for our new calling...
Izzy: Izzy is growing like a weed...right now she is 2 years old weighs 32 lbs and is 37 inches tall...very tall for her age in deed...She is talking in sentences and is always moving..She can be a typical 2 year old but i can't ask for perfection can i...She loves babies and maybe I should take that as a hint..:) She also is a big animal lover, she loves to go up to BAmas and see the goats, chickens, doggies, kitties, horses and cows. I can't wait to see what else she does and she gets older..

1 comment:
oh my goodness, what a DARLING little girl! i remember when we were both pregnant facebooking back and forth about it! they grow SO fast don't they?
Glad you updated again, i love catching up on your family! :-)
Post a Comment