Saturday, October 24, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

For christmas Adam's mom wants a picture of everyone's family in the fall, well fall just kind of disappeared along with the colors so we decided to try and see if we could get some good pictures up at the gardens on campus, it was cold and izzy did not want to smile so it was kind of difficult but i think we got some good ones,



I need some help deciding which one i should print and give to my mother in law, if you wouldn't mind leaving some comments on which is your favorites that would be great thanks...

5 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

I love them all Katie, they are all adorable!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

cute pictures Katie Sue I love them!!!

B and T Tanner said...

Hey Pretty Lady! I love the pictures! I cannot believe how big Izzy is. So cute! But my favorite one is the second to last! I think you should give that one to your in-laws. How are things going? You look AMAZING! But you always do :)

Brandy said...

I like the 2nd and 3rd pictures, the 2nd picture looks more fall, but izzy's face on the 3rd one is so cute!! They are all cute whichever one you pick!!

Anonymous said...

love them all too! I have tried so many times to do family pictures...something always comes up! ahhh! I like the first one, just crop it from the bottom a bit!