Adam & I have been married for 5 1/2 years. Adam is currently attending BYU-Idaho getting his degree in English Education. I am still working at a local clinic 3 days a week. Izzy is now 3 1/2 and growing up way to fast. She is full of life and LOVES her daddy. Emmy joined our family 3 months ago and has already filled our lives with so much joy. We are truely BLESSED!!!
Adam had school on my birthday so the next day he took me to dinner at Jaker's i got a steak it was so good and for desert he got me a cold stone creamery ice cream cake...i loved it...
1 comment:
Happy B-Day! It looks like you had a lot of fun, so crazy that we are getting old. My-day is not for a few months but I don't feel like I am 24 :))
Post a Comment