Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jcpenney pictures

IT ALL STARTED W/ ME TAKING IZZY TO GET HER 10 MONTH PICTURES TAKEN AT JCPENNEY..I HAD THIS DARLING LITTLE VALENTINE OUTFIT AND IZZY LOOKED SO CUTE IN IT SO I DECIDED TO GET HER PICTURES TAKEN IT THAT OUTFIT ALONG WITH A TUTU THAT ONE OF MY COWORKERS MADE FOR HER.... SO WE GET TO IDAHO FALLS AND I HAD TO WAKE HER UP, SHE WASN'T SO HAPPY AND I WAS THINKING, GREAT SHE IS GOING TO BE GRUMPY THROUGH THE WHOLE PHOTO SHOOT BUT SHE DID GOOD, WE GOT SOME GREAT PICTURES

AS I WAS MAKING MY PURCHASE THE PHOTOGRAPHER CAME UP TO ME AND ASKED IF I WOULD SIGN A WAIVER TO ALLOW HIM TO SEND IZZY'S PICTURES INTO CORPORATE TO BE PUBLISHED.......WELL HOW COULD I RESIST...SHE IS PRETTY CUTE..SO I SIGNED IT AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD LET ME KNOW WHAT SHE GOT ASSIGNED TO, EITHER MAGAZINES OR STUDIOS...........AND WE WERE OFF...HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES AND SOME OF THE COLAGES THAT MIGHT BE USED..........ENJOY..........









































































9 comments:

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

Thanks for your comment, Your little girl is so dang cute. She does a dang cute mom, so guess that helps.
We are doing really good just working on our house and trying to get everything done. How is your little family? I love hear how your doing.
PS how is Jessica doing?

Jessie Woolstenhulme said...

she is an absolute cutie! i can see why the photographer wants to use her pics! i am glad to hear jentri isn't the only baby that only takes power naps!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

She is so dang cute Katie! I can't believe she is almost a year old!!! Love you tons~!

alicia king said...

what a doll! such perfect pictures too! I almost ordered that hat... ;)

The Jennings said...

She is so cute! I love the outfits. It is so fun to have little girls :)

Adam & Kenzie said...

You're little girl is an absolute doll! She is so cute! I'm glad to see you are doing well and happy. I'm also so happy to hear your parents are doing better! You guys are amazing to be so strong through ALL of that!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she is so stinking cute!! I love her pic's there adorable!!!

Dani said...

Oh my heck katie!! I am making a trip to come see you guys soon! My neice couldn't be more beautiful!! I miss you honey!

Brandy said...

Katie, I saw Izzy's picture at JC Penny's. They have a big picture of her with her toto on and her leggings. We just went and got Jaxsens pictures done and I was like WOW!! I've seen that baby before. She is so cute!!