Monday, November 3, 2008

Izzy's First Halloween

So this was izzy's first halloween and she went as Tinkerbell. She was so cute we took her to Walgreens and did a little photo shoot and she did so good. We visited Adam's sister Bridgett afterwards then went home. We both were exhausted and we only had one trick or treater oh well more candy for us......Grandma and Grandpa Beard were in Utah for the weekend so they didn't get to see her in her costume so here is a picture I will post more when i find my camera batterie charger..

7 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

What a dolly! Tinkerbelle would be jealous of cute Izzie! Kiss for me!

The Metzgers said...

She is adorable. I wish I had a girl!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

She is so cute!!! I can't wait until I have kids to dress up!

alicia king said...

she is the cutest tinkerbell!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! so adorable. long time no see. how are you?

Paul and Aubrey Young said...

So I just found your blog!! How are you? Your little girl is so dang cute. Where are you living, oh my I have so many questions.

Anonymous said...

ya izzy looks so stinkin cute!!! I love her fairy outfit!!!