It has been 12 weeks already
oh my gosh i can't believe how time flew. Izzy got her 2month shots we are a little behind, she cried when they stuck her with the needles but as soon as mommy got her back she calmed down and fell asleep right away in her car seat, she is so good. She is in the 80
th percentile for her
height and weight and in the 40
th for her head. She is now smiling a lot more and every so often you'll get a giggle out of her. Adam gets more giggles than me but that is just because he can make some ridiculous faces. She holds her head up really well and hates her tummy time because she can't see her surroundings. Here she is in her adorable dress that aunt Dani gave her. Thanks Dani... (aren't the shoes freaking adorable, they are my favorite part of the whole
ensemble.




4 comments:
Oh honey... she is so beautiful!! I LOVE that you have my outfit on here! I miss my little neice... I will be coming to visit soon!! I miss my little family!! XOXO
She is just sooooo adorable I can't believe how big she is getting! Excited to see you both at Seri's wedding :D
SO CUTE KATIE!!!! She is getting so big!!! I can't believe it!!!
Oh izzy looks sooo adorable in these pictures! She's photogenic! :)
Post a Comment