While I was pregnant Adam and I decided we wanted the gender of our baby to be a suprise so i didn't have a baby shower while I was pregnant. Last weekend Jessica hosted a baby shower for Izzy and I. It was so much fun. There were games that were so much fun. I laughed my head off with this one. You try to move cotton balls from one bowl to another with a metal spoon while blindfolded but you never know if you
have any cotton balls in your spoon so most of the time you are scooping air from one bowl to another. Izzy got some adorable outfits from everyone, i can't wait to put them on her.She is getting so big it is so sad but so exciting at the same time. Thank you so much to everyone who came and helped celebrate the birth of my beautiful daughter Isabelle.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
still can't believe I was way late...something always happens! I tried to leave the store several times...
Post a Comment